Unique Visitors

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Homework

Studyladder has upgraded recently and have made it slightly more confusing! Rather than individual set tasks we now can only set 'pods'. I am not expecting pupils to complete every task per pod as it will include some aspects that we have not yet covered.

The Pods set tonight are:

Year 6: 
Fractions and decimals
I would like the following activities completed this week:

Compare to a half
Compare and order fractions
Adding and subtracting fractions with the same denominator 1

Year 5:
Fractions and decimals
I would like the following activities completed this week:#

Modelling equivalent fractions
Counting on fractions
Tenths and hundredths

2 comments:

  1. hi my name is leah and i am so glad to be doing math on the laptop because it makes me happy so thankyou i hope that i can work hard enough to get good grades in secondary school cant wait sirs helping me on yay

    leah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try my best with this work so it can help me with some of my big maths clicks and might help with my learn its so I can answer them quicker

    madi

    ReplyDelete